How to Use Trello
A Video Training for Beginners on How to Use Trello to Organize Your Personal or Business Life
How can it help? The options are ENDLESS with Trello! You can use it to organize your business and personal life, for things like:
- saving and organizing your favorite recipes for quick weeknight dinner meal planning
- setting reminders and due dates for bills
- invite family members/friends to see your lists (think Christmas lists, family vacation checklists, etc.)
- for business, upload files, organize to-do lists and checklists, communicate with team members
- ... and SO MUCH MORE!
In this 30 minute video (YES! It's only a 30 minute training...because who needs to spend more time than necessary learning how to save time... amiright?!) I cut right to the good stuff, no fluff, and I show you the basics of what I use that make a HUGE difference in organizing my personal and business life!)
- what Trello is and how to create a free account (There is a pro version available but no need for what we use it for!)
- how I use it and get a behind the scenes look at my own Trello boards and how I use the free software for meal planning, home remodel projects, business, and more, that saves me time and diminishes that "scattered" feeling busy moms can feel sometimes!
- ideas for what areas in your life where Trello can work for you
- how to create "boards", "lists" and "cards". (It's like your own little digital filing system!)
"Ok Jess, you know WAAAY more about Trello than I do and I already use it every day for work!"
I’m a true creative at heart, and I make it a mission to follow my passion wherever it takes me, whether it’s the Target dollar bin for goodies, on vacation with my family, or the kitchen for my 3rd cup of light-roast coffee and splash of seasonal creamer.
My family takes up the biggest chunk of my heart, but my lifestyle blog (and business), Fantabulosity, is a close 2nd! To be able to say that I get to do what I love as a "job" AND that I get to work in my pj's if I want... is something I still pinch myself over, daily and the biggest joy that I get is by helping YOU!